To make 8-10 ladoo
Leftover chapati – 5-6
Grated jaggery – 1/2 cup
Ghee/Clarified butter – 2 tbsp
Milk – 3 tbsp
Almonds – 6-8
funnel seeds – 1/2 tsp (I skipped)
Green cardamom – 6-8
- Tear the chapatis into small pieces. Spread them on a baking tray. Preheat the oven at 250 degrees F and bake them for 20-25 minutes so that chapati will become crispy. Let them cool down little bit. (Instead of baking in a oven, you can also roast them in a pan on low heat till they become crispy.)
- Grind roasted chapati in a blender. Take out in a bowl. Add grated jaggery and almonds.
- Mix well and cook the mixture in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Give it a quick mix and again cook for 30 seconds. (Instead of using microwave, you can cook them in a pan on medium heat just for 2-3 minutes.)
- Finally, pour ghee/clarified butter, cardamom powder and sprinkle some milk.
- Mix well and make the medium sized ladoo.