If you are sweet corn lover like me, you will definitely like this dish. It’s really easy to make and gets ready quickly with very few ingredients. This is perfect after school snack for kids.
For video instructions, watch this video on YouTube;
Serves – 3
- Sweet corn – 2 cups
- Lal tikhat / kanda lasun masala – 1 tsp (you may use red chilli powder instead)
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry roast sweet corn until they start to brown, keep stirring occasionally.
- Add oil and roast them again a little bit.
- In a tbsp of water, dissolve ‘lal tikhat’ / red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Add this mixture into roasted corn.
- Mix well and cook for a minute, stirring continuously.
- Switch off the heat and serve hot.