Posted on December 2nd, 2012
Serving for – 3
Ripened Mangoes – 2 (big sized)
Grated jaggery – 1/4 cup
Whole milk – 1 cup
Green cardamom – 4
Some almonds (for garnishing)
- Mix 1 tsp of sugar in cardamom and grind it with roller pin. Keep it aside.
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Add mango pieces, jaggery, and milk in a blender. Blend this nicely till mixture turns frothy.
- Take out this mixture in a bowl. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Now aamras is ready.
- Refrigerate it for at least half hour before you serve.
- Garnish with some almonds. Serve chilled with fried puri or chapati.